Skip to content
Our Mission Statement
- To publicise Ketogenic Dietary Therapies and make them more available to all those who should need them, be it child or adult.
- Together with our medical board, give parents and patients an informed choice about Ketogenic therapies and to source and provide the latest information available.
- To support families and patients through their dietary therapy.
- To support professionals in their administration of dietary therapies by way of literature, ketogenic starter packs and files, educational conferences and training meetings and provide funding, where possible.
- To support Research projects into the efficacy of these dietary therapies for use in Epilepsy and other conditions, whilst always working with medical professionals to ensure our information is safe, relevant and current.