What is Glut 1 Deficiency?
2nd European Glut 1 Meeting
29th and 30th June 2018
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Felbridge, East Grinstead, West Sussex, UK
DETAILS COMING SOON
For further information and booking details please visit our Keto Events section.
Why Matthew’s Friends Glut 1 UK?
Matthew’s Friends is a registered charity that specialises in ketogenic dietary therapies for medical conditions including Glut 1 Deficiency. We have set up a small sub group called Matthew’s Friends Glut 1 UK so as to support the Glut 1 Community in the UK, whilst working alongside our friends in the USA at The Glut 1 Deficiency Foundation and other Glut 1 Deficiency Groups around the globe.
Our Matthew’s Friends Glut 1 UK mission is as follows:
- To support those families in the UK that are affected by Glut 1 Deficiency.
- To provide education and training in the treatment of Glut 1 Deficiency.
- Raise awareness of Glut 1 Deficiency.
- Help to fund research projects towards the treatment and cure of Glut 1 Deficiency.
- Work with Glut 1 Deficiency colleagues around the globe.
Where does your money go?
All donations made in the UK will be used towards fulfilling our above mission, with an emphasis being on Research and we will liaise with The Glut 1 Deficiency Foundation to support research projects that are being carried out both in the UK and abroad.
To make a donation to benefit Glut 1D please visit: